• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why are comics like crack...

14 posts in this topic

It's not the comics themselves that are addictive, it's your addictive personality projected onto comics.

I think it's because both follow the same line of logic.

You start out slow and find you really like a certain story/drug.

Once you are buying that story on a regular bases your LCS/dealer recommends anther story/drug from a few years back by the same author and a great artist.

Next thing you know your reading/taking two different stories and one's a little harder to find then the other so you start asking around and you find others interested in the same stories/drugs and they let you in on some other art/drugs that this new artist penciled.

In the end with both drugs and comics you find you have spent to much money and you can't live without them.

Buzzkill. Psychobabble is a real bummer.

:gossip: Just make some shlt up like the rest of us. :acclaim:

:sorry: Let me try again...

After a couple of ebay sales, I have a few bucks in my paypal account and all am doing now is search for more comics to purchase. I feel like a poor addict that needs a 12 step program.

I know how you feel! I wish they sold methadone over the counter. L-O-L

Buzzkill. Psychobabble is a real bummer.

:gossip: Just make some shlt up like the rest of us. :acclaim:

:sorry: Let me try again...

After a couple of ebay sales, I have a few bucks in my paypal account and all am doing now is search for more comics to purchase. I feel like a poor addict that needs a 12 step program.

I know how you feel! I wish they sold methadone over the counter. L-O-L

(thumbs u