• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just now watched Batman the Dark Knight

89 posts in this topic

At the End it was without a doubt the worst Batman movie I ever seen.

Thank you, Mr Wrong from Wrongo Drive in Wrongsville. (thumbs u

But he made some lucid, detailed and valid points regarding this. :insane:

While we're on the topic of movies, every Star Wars movie sucks monkey balls.

And Martin Scorcese isn't qualified to direct patrons to an open stall in a public bathroom, let alone a feature film.

And Citizen Kane stunk. But Adam Sandler is a genius. Cause I said so.

Don't forget Waterworld. It was a cinematic masterpiece and took Kevin Costner to new heights. :acclaim:

Don't forget Ishtar with Dustin Hoffman and Warren Beatty! :sumo:

those hacks at the American Film Institute that named Dark Knight and Iron Man to their 10 best films of 2008 list should be locked in a room and forced to watch true comic book cinematic genius like: Catwoman, Elektra, Punisher WZ, etc.

Punisher WZ was amazing; I love Dominic West so much, and watching him nearly laugh everytime he spoke was truley Oscar worthy.

OK, i saw the movie last night and my review is 9.5/10, heath ledger was amazing, his body language, speech, even his laugh. i'm glad that what's her face was murdered and they did a good job on two face. so i'm guessing in bats 3 it's catwoman and who else?

If that's actually possible. After all, Costner's acting ability surpasses Sean Penn, Robert De Niro, and Philip Seymour Hoffman's combined. His talent is indescribable. (:

Man, is he great or what. I just watched Charlie Wilson's War again and he's terrific in that as well.

PS: I thought Costner was great in Tin Cup.

The only good thing about watching movies at home is that you can huff the bong... :banana:

I suggest huffing the bong whilst watching the cinematic masterpiece that is EVIL BONG!

15930930.JPG:insane:

Recent movie I've seen that I would not recommend to anyone: Hellboy 2

Recent movie I've seen that I would recommend: Forgetting Sarah Marshall

And yes, I can recommend movies b/c I get paid to do so. :insane:

"those hacks at the American Film Institute that named Dark Knight and Iron Man to their 10 best films of 2008 list should be locked in a room and forced to watch true comic book cinematic genius like: Catwoman, Elektra, Punisher WZ, etc."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

WEBHEAD

so i'm guessing in bats 3 it's catwoman and who else?

When Morgan Freemans character (name escapes me) tells Bruce his new suit could withstand a cat attack, my first thought was "CATWOMAN. YES."

apparently rachel weisz, from the mummy movies, will be the next catwoman. :gossip:

When Morgan Freemans character (name escapes me) tells Bruce his new suit could withstand a cat attack, my first thought was "CATWOMAN. YES."

apparently rachel weisz, from the mummy movies, will be the next catwoman. :gossip:

That would be the hottest thing since...Gillian Anderson.

:eek:

Er, you seem to have spelt 'Kelly Brook' wrong there.

No. Gillian Anderson. I think she's to die for!

I thought it was a Dog attack ?

no, it was cats, watch it again minus the kaya next time. :baiting:

eddie murphy to play the riddler and shia lebouf to play robin in bats 3! :o

^^

:sick: Not good news at all.

complete BS. more likely that adam west replaces christian bale as batman.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39487

Finally got around to seeing DK - started out great - loved heath Ledger as the Joker - not much of an Aaron Eckhart fan and he gave me no reason to become one. The whole Two-Face subplot felt completely shoe-horned into the end of the movie - and the destroyed half of his face was so overdone that it was almost cartoony. The fight scenes were somewhat lacking - I guess I've been spoiled by the martial arts fight choreography of other action movies. Still, I was generally entertained (largely due to Heath Ledger's performance), but not as much as with Batman Begins - but the end speech by Gordon (still not completely sold on Gary Oldman) was some serious cornball stuff.