• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 Grading Contest: Round 12 Results

46 posts in this topic

I missed round 1 and am just glad I didn't get dinged a -1 for it.....but still, thats a possible 5 or I hope a 3 that I could be sportin now. I'm just barely hangin on in 15th place.....and can hear the hot breath of the competition at my heels. I hope I can pull a Meep Meep Road Runner stunt soon.

Well, this may jinx me, but I think I have more "dead on" grades this time then last year. Of course, the ones I'm way off on have counter-balanced that. lol I'll look positively and say I'm making progress.

For Nik's LAST contest, you had your first bullseye at ROUND 10. You had a total of THREE Bullseyes for the entire contest.

Your final Ranking was #62 so you are doing much better this time around currently. (thumbs u

Shin,

So what do you charge for this service? lol May I get an analysis of my performance over the last 5 years please . . . ;)

bestest,

d

Divad's Analysis:

Considering you finished 4th last time with TEN BULLSEYES out of TWENTY rounds, a Slugging Percentage of 50%, your 16.7% Slugging Percentage performance this time around is... how do we say this.... uh... lacking. :P:baiting:

I'm not one to talk though... :sorry:

I guess I need a new pair of spectacles . . . :roflmao: (thumbs u

We would ahve to ask any interaction you may have had with women. But I would guess thumbs down for performance.

I've had more women than you have teeth :baiting:

Yea but I am only missing two wisdom teeth. And that is hardly an impressive number :baiting:

And im just playing. Having fun murdering us in the game agin.

Pat,

You know I'm just playin' too . . . :baiting: and that's only for the last 5 years . . . :gossip:

lol

Well, this may jinx me, but I think I have more "dead on" grades this time then last year. Of course, the ones I'm way off on have counter-balanced that. lol I'll look positively and say I'm making progress.

For Nik's LAST contest, you had your first bullseye at ROUND 10. You had a total of THREE Bullseyes for the entire contest.

Your final Ranking was #62 so you are doing much better this time around currently. (thumbs u

Shin,

So what do you charge for this service? lol May I get an analysis of my performance over the last 5 years please . . . ;)

bestest,

d

Divad's Analysis:

Considering you finished 4th last time with TEN BULLSEYES out of TWENTY rounds, a Slugging Percentage of 50%, your 16.7% Slugging Percentage performance this time around is... how do we say this.... uh... lacking. :P:baiting:

I guess I need a new pair of testicles . . . :roflmao: (thumbs u

:roflmao: That was to way easy. But all in fun. :foryou:

That's why I am in this contest. Hope you got a grin out of it as well.

Happy Holidays all.

Shin,

bestest,

d

Divad's Analysis:

I guess I need a new pair of testicles . . . :roflmao: (thumbs u

:roflmao: That was to way easy. But all in fun. :foryou:

That's why I am in this contest. Hope you got a grin out of it as well.

Happy Holidays all.

:roflmao:

We would ahve to ask any interaction you may have had with women. But I would guess thumbs down for performance.

I've had more women than you have teeth :baiting:

Yea but I am only missing two wisdom teeth. And that is hardly an impressive number :baiting:

And im just playing. Having fun murdering us in the game agin.

Pat,

You know I'm just playin' too . . . :baiting: and that's only for the last 5 years . . . :gossip:

lol

5 years.. Now that IS pretty healthy (worship)

Reminds me of my days before marriage (thumbs u