• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED TO BUY; FF 12 CGC 9.0

12 posts in this topic

Actually, it was.. Someone had an FF 12 9.0 for sale on here a ways back. It was a Winnipeg copy.

Wasn't that a #13...and wasn't the seller the same guy who started this thread? I definitely don't remember a #12 popping up for sale in this forum.

Actually, it was.. Someone had an FF 12 9.0 for sale on here a ways back. It was a Winnipeg copy.

Wasn't that a #13...and wasn't the seller the same guy who started this thread? I definitely don't remember a #12 popping up for sale in this forum.

Neither do I, though I remember all of us gawking over the Metropolis-owned 9.4.

The FF #12 in 9.4 apparently did not sell; there's one listed on Metropolis's site for $22,000, I believe. Maybe it's not the same one, but how many can there be for sale at once?

The FF #13 was the 9.0 Winnipeg. A little tanning, a little writing, if I remember right. One of my favorite books, though!

Dan

Oops! Not trying to be coy. Just celebrating a great book. 893applaud-thumb.gif

FYI, JIve Turkey, I got your package and the books look great. The miswrap 9.6 wasn't that bad, and the 9.4 was, as you said, how they should look. Two of my favorite covers, too! grin.gif

Dan