• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would this be ok with you? Ebay Offer

27 posts in this topic

What is that white diagonal line on the bottom left front running just under the M in Mightiest Girl?

My very first thought, some staring later and i believe it's the plastic bag it's in.

asked the seller a few Q's

Hi, i'm interested in this book but first a few questions: 1.Is this comic book restored? 2. Have you sold any other comic books before? 3. Has this comic book been pressed? 4. Do you have any return policy? and lastly What will you do if it DOES come back as a restored copy?

wow comics #29

Would you be offended if someone (me) sent you (seller) a pm offering to pay $300 if it didn't sell?

Am i being rude offering that much? From my meager sources it looks overpriced at $450? (i don't have access to GPA)

Right edge could be trimmed (check out the top and bottom outer corners). Beware.

If the seller is offeneded by an offer then he should remove the "make an offer" option. :sumo:

I made and offer of $200 on a $500 book and the seller politely declined. It a was modern HG book (a 10.0 actually). I ended up offering another seller $50 for the same book graded 9.8 with an asking price of $99.99 and he accepted.

If it has the "make an offer option" then knock yourself out (thumbs u

$300 is not offensive. it's a bit below OPG, but so what? if the comic is real and not restored that's a lovely book. if it's real and he's asking $450, the guy isn't off his rocker or anything.