• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

35 Center Sale - Pre-EBay Viewing Phase 1

27 posts in this topic

Nope, I've got some 9.0-9.4 candidates that are going to CGC (someday) but nothing higher or she'd already be slabbed.

Why, you profiteering capitalistic pig, you. Shame on you for cashing in on market hype! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Why, you profiteering capitalistic pig, you. Shame on you for cashing in on market hype! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Look at you, jumping to conclusions without all the evidence in hand. 893naughty-thumb.gif

The ones I'm looking to submit now are X-Men and Byrne issues, and these are destined for my collection. I *may* send a few more in for trading or resale (like the Powerman), but I haven't decided yet.

Look at you, jumping to conclusions without all the evidence in hand. 893naughty-thumb.gif

The ones I'm looking to submit now are X-Men and Byrne issues, and these are destined for my collection. I *may* send a few more in for trading or resale (like the Powerman), but I haven't decided yet.

Slabing books to keep them? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why do you slab books you're planning to keep?

Why do I buy CGC 9.4 and 9.6 copies of Byrne X-Men books I own multiples of in NM?

It's a hobby and a goal of mine to have ever 1970's Byrne book in CGC 9.4 or better (variants 7.5-8.0 or better). Sometimes it's just easier to buy the slab, but certainly not in the case of the variants.

What about the pack-rat, I-never-sell-anything mentality ?

This is going to a good cause. A relative isn't feeling well (understatement) and I thought it would be nice to surprise him with something nice.

But now it looks like I'll blow off something else to make the cut.

What about the pack-rat, I-never-sell-anything mentality ?

This is going to a good cause. A relative isn't feeling well (understatement) and I thought it would be nice to surprise him with something nice.

But now it looks like I'll blow off something else to make the cut.

Why not give him a Giant Size X-Men 1 ? He might find a new hobby cheers him up.