• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KAZAR THE SAVAGE 12 CGC SS - Brent Anderson (variant)

9 posts in this topic

Up for grabs is a CGC SS 8.5 ow/w copy of KAZAR THE SAVAGE 12. This version was limited to 1600 copies. The rest of the print run had a blank panel on page 10.....whereas the image was included in these versions. Here's what the regular edition looks like....

1DECADEKAZARMISSINGPANEL.jpg

I don't have a pic of the completed panel.

BIN = SOLD $75 SHIPPED US/CANADA (Add $10 International)

1KAZAR12.jpg

Thanks for taking a look. :hi:

There was actually a minor scandal when this book came out on the stands initially. KaZar was a well-regarded run for a brief period of time due to the artist and relatively sophisticated storylines. I do remember a group of collectors (myself included) who tried to get both versions of the book. Sadly, today, it's a pretty obscure variant, but a great SS book you have for sale! Good luck on it.

I'll try to dig thru my "K" box to find the variant panel. As I remember it is only in the magenta, with no black, cyan, or yellow coloration - it's pretty hard to see, therefore. It is an image of demons escaping from Beatrice's "rent womb" - so you can understand why they censored it.