• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC, Sets, Variants, Digests, SA, 10 CENTERS, DELLs, and More!!!

150 posts in this topic

I recently made my first purchases here, and now it is time to start my first sales thread. :applause:. I hope it goes well... :wishluck:. I'm looking to make some room, and generate some revenue for RRSPs and help pay for some of my recent acquisitions from the boards.

I'll start tonight with a few books, and I intend to post about a longbox worth of books during the next 2 or 3 weeks. Perhaps more if most of the books sell through. There will be little bit of everything. Here it goes:

:takeit: is king as usual, but PMs are welcome. I am in MTL, CANADA, but I am willing to ship globally. Buyer pays actual shipping fees (+ packaging if required). Please insure your items. If not, I will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage. PICK-UPs are welcome for any local folks out there.

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED:

M/O, Paypal, Cash (in person ONLY). M/Os are preferred.

Slab prices are firm.

(sorry about the camera pics - I'll be setting up my scanner soon for the older books)

First up....

wolvie_origins_3_secret.jpg

WOLVERINE ORIGINS #3

CGC 9.8 WP

"SECRET" VARIANT COVER - this is the one with the names of LOEB & BIANCHI hidden in the background along with the number "W 50".

HIGHEST GRADED copy and the GPA makes no distinction between this version and the normal version of the VARIANT EDITION...

Because of this my BIN is higher than the listed price for the VARIANT EDITION.

BIN $55.00

darkknight_1.jpg

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS #1

CGC 9.6 WP

I wanted to keep this one, but I don't like the one visible defect on the bottom of the back cover near the spine. There are a few color breaks. I'll provide a close up photo if anyone wants to see it. Otherwise it's a beautiful copy - no binding(?) crease visible on the front or back.

NOTE: There is a tear in the bag containing the slab, which accounts for the damaged looking area below BATMAN's cape near the spine. The slab has some smudges on it, but the book itself is spotless.

BIN $85.00

CGC 9.8 WP

1st appearance of Amadeus Cho AKA "Mastermind Excello" - highest graded copy

BIN $35

:takeit: I've always wanted a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15 in 9.8 lol

:P I was going to put it in my sales thread title to "sucker" some folks into taking a look :grin:

Well, I thank you, and you'll be glad to know that now as the proud owner of a CGC 9.8 AF #15 you'll be helping me pay for the AF #15 CGC 3.0 I just purchased :applause: