• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC, Sets, Variants, Digests, SA, 10 CENTERS, DELLs, and More!!!

150 posts in this topic

gijoe_152_FC.jpg

gijoe_152_BC.jpg

G.I. JOE #152

ORIGINAL ADVENTURE OF THE ORIGINAL G.I. JOE

These are scarce as we all know, and the movie hype is starting to drive the prices through the roof RE: GI JOE #152on Ebay!!!

This copy looks SWEAT, but there are a few defects. Faint diagonal depression across part of the main figure's chest. And some minor defects on the BC.

Say, VF/NM

BIN $22.00 (OSPG in VF/NM=$21.00)

gijoe_special_FC.jpg

gijoe_special_BC.jpg

G.I. JOE SPECIAL #1

MCFARLANE SPIDEY COVER SWIPE.

This one is rather scarce.

FC looks great from the scan, but there are several dimples and scribble indentations. :pullhair:

I'd grade it VG+ to VG/FN, but still price it higher due to scarcity and the upcoming movie.

BIN $20.00 (OSPG in VG=$6.00)

:news:

SOLD

G.I. JOE #155

Here is the biggie of the run. VERY SCARCE

This one too looks nice, but there are 2 subtle NCB creases on the FC between HAWK/DUKE(?) and the jeep. And there is some wear along the spine on the BC.

How does VF sound?

BIN $60.00 (OSPG in VF=$22.00)

(A copy with a ratty BC went for over $40.00USD on Ebay)

logansrun_6_FC.jpg

logansrun_6_BC.jpg

LOGAN'S RUN #6

1ST THANOS SOLO STORY

I got this copy from a fellow who had a longbox FULL of this issue a couple of years ago, so I grabbed a couple. Very tight and smooth copy. A couple of NCB creases along the spine. Small bindery chipping bottom of spine. Right hand side corners show some minute wear and there are some ink smudges from the production process.

I feel safe calling this NM-

BIN $15.00 (OSPG in NM-=$30.00)

famousfunnies_39_FC.jpg

famousfunnies_39_BC.jpg

FAMOUS FUNNIES #39

Cover detached. Spine split at top and bottom (1" each). 2" inch tear from edge on one interior page. Contents firmly attached, and the paper is supple! Features a BUCK ROGERS story. This is my oldest comic, so I hope someone buys it and enjoys it!

GD

BIN $40.00 (OSPG in GD=$42.00)

I cannot seem to edit some of the older posts so I'll do it here.

The following are on hold until I get a s&h quote (by the way, I'll try and get some basic pricing info for others who have inquired):

ASM # 539 CGC 9.8

Wolverine: Origin # 1 CGC 9.6

Spawn # 1 CGC 9.6

Woverine: End # 1 CGC 9.8

ASM # 323 CGC 9.6

Silver Surfer # 1 GD-

Swamp Thing # 1 VG-

Ghost Rider # 1 GD-

gijoe_155_FC.jpg

gijoe_155_BC.jpg

G.I. JOE #155

Here is the biggie of the run. VERY SCARCE

This one too looks nice, but there are 2 subtle NCB creases on the FC between HAWK/DUKE(?) and the jeep. And there is some wear along the spine on the BC.

How does VF sound?

BIN $60.00 (OSPG in VF=$22.00)

(A copy with a ratty BC went for over $40.00USD on Ebay)

:takeit:

Brian

xmen_266_FC.jpg

xmen_266_BC.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #266

1ST APPEARANCE GAMBIT

Nice copy with minor defects. 3 or 4 NCB spine creases. 2 CB spine creases. Little dent to the left of GAMBIT'S leg in the price box. NCB fold along right edge of FC next to the "N" in X-MEN. A couple of subtle dimples FC. Presents very nicely at first glance.

VF+

BIN $25.00 (OSPG in VF=$22.00)