• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comic Con January 24-25

29 posts in this topic

For those of you who have met me, or Jeff in person, I'm sure you'll remember us. We're going to be set up selling again this time too!

My daughter will be there to help out as well.

They have a pretty good line-up this time around, even if they aren't all "fresh" faces.

For those of you who have met me, or Jeff in person, I'm sure you'll remember us. We're going to be set up selling again this time too!

They have a pretty good line-up this time around, even if they aren't all "fresh" faces.

I remember! :thumbsup:

:applause:

Vertically challenged :baiting: but a great person and fun to hang out with! (worship)

Where will you be set up, do you know yet? I'll stop by and introduce myself. Always good to meet fellow boardies!

-Adam

I am going to try to come down from OKC with my son. I'll look for you.

BTW - Happy Birthday!! :banana:

Where will you be set up, do you know yet? I'll stop by and introduce myself. Always good to meet fellow boardies!

-Adam

I won't be too hard to find. On Saturday I'll probably be wearing a '74 Marvel Convention shirt.

I am going to try to come down from OKC with my son. I'll look for you.

BTW - Happy Birthday!! :banana:

Thanks. Look forward to meeting anyone new!

I just got through pricing $12k of Silver and Bronze in 2 long boxes (that will be 50% off) and another $10k of wall books and slabs including 2 X-Men #1, a JIM 83 and that sweet 9.8 Double Cover ASM 238 . :insane:

BTW, Buddy Saunders (Lone Star) came by after lunch and nearly cleared us out of 25¢, $1, $2 and 50% off books including that new collection I bought. We went from 30 boxes of books to about 6.

This is what it looked like when we set up. There were also 2 8' tables on either side with boxes on them. Now we will be lucky to fill 1 8 footer.

Photo_012409_001-1.jpg