• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VERY Limited Frank Frazetta Signature Series Signing!

153 posts in this topic

I've been looking for months for a FF 214 for just this event. But, I have not yet found it. So, I may have to go with my mid-grade #211.

I was trying to find the same book, but will settle with my mid grade #211 as well (CGC 7.0).

Brian

I've been looking for months for a FF 214 for just this event. But, I have not yet found it. So, I may have to go with my mid-grade #211.

Those issues are very hard to find.

Good luck.

I've been looking for a nice #214 for almost 6 months

I settled for a 3.0 (it's being graded as I type) one to keep me until my budget increases or the prices decline - which is very unlikely (or impossible). But it beat's not having one at all.

I just got the slip-case edition of Frazetta's comic storyies from my wife and sons - a truly beautiful edition, and, although I haven't read it yet, appears to reprint the complete story from Thun'da #1, saving me the cost and difficulty of finding the Russ Cochran reprint edition.

I settled for a 3.0 (it's being graded as I type) one to keep me until my budget increases or the prices decline - which is very unlikely (or impossible). But it beat's not having one at all.

I just got the slip-case edition of Frazetta's comic storyies from my wife and sons - a truly beautiful edition, and, although I haven't read it yet, appears to reprint the complete story from Thun'da #1, saving me the cost and difficulty of finding the Russ Cochran reprint edition.

Can you post a pic? That would be a nice pickup.

Brian

It's a great book, both for the comic book content and the articles about Frazetta.

Can you post a pic? That would be a nice pickup.

Brian

Here's the cover - and also the link to where I directed my wife to find it - she upgraded my request to the slipcase edition. I have edition number #176. If they're selling them in order they may not have many left out of 200 so don't hesitate, check it out if you want one.

TELLSD.jpg

Bud's Books

Just a reminder, those of you I have confirmed your spot with need to get the book/pmt to me ASAP, as I am going there this weekend...I am still missing a bunch of books!!!

Brian,

Thanks again for putting this together!!! I'm glad my book made it on time.

Brian

I'll overnight one if there's room! :devil:

Good luck :wishluck:. I can't believe (9) people didn't have their items get to Brian yet. Well, they do have until 1/7/09 per the due date, but that's cutting it close. I made sure mine arrived before the New Year's. That would be cool if you could nab one of those spots.

Good luck :wishluck:. I can't believe (9) people didn't have their items get to Brian yet. Well, they do have until 1/7/09 per the due date, but that's cutting it close. I made sure mine arrived before the New Year's. That would be cool if you could nab one of those spots.

Count me in as well I could overnight mine as well :takeit::wishluck:

Count me in as well I could overnight mine as well :takeit::wishluck:

So that's at least 3 spots including me that can send payment and comic over night....let's git 'ur done!

Brian