• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF#2 CGC 6.0 OWW

44 posts in this topic

Going after my grail and they say third time is a charm :wishluck:

Offering this beauty up...

VERY presentable copy! Great eye appreal with OWW pages. Main defect is what appears to be a small tape pull(?) (in grey area under Reed's arm)

My Price is $1300 shipped(less than what I paid)

ff2_6_0.jpg

I am at work, so back scans not available until tomorrow...

Thanks for looking

Thomas

Going after my grail and they say third time is a charm :wishluck:

Offering this beauty up...

VERY presentable copy! Great eye appreal with OWW pages. Main defect is what appears to be a small tape pull(?) (in grey area under Reed's arm)

My Price is $1300 shipped(less than what I paid)

ff2_6_0.jpg

I am at work, so back scans not available until tomorrow...

Thanks for looking

Thomas

i so love ff 2. very nice book sir; a 6.0 that looks SO much nicer, and the tape pull isn't even evident until you study the book hard.

PM silver rich, he is looking for a copy.

You sure you don't have me confused with someone else Brian? There is no big red "S" on anyone's chest, so it's probably not something I collect... :grin:

I think he meant SilverRich :gossip:

You sure you don't have me confused with someone else Brian? There is no big red "S" on anyone's chest, so it's probably not something I collect... :grin:

yep. Rich Primo. He actually mentioned to me the other day he's looking for an upgrade for his FF 2, and I think yours has just the eye appeal that may interest him.

That book is crazy nice...I bought it raw at the Seattle con last year from a Portland dealer. He missed the tape pull and had it graded VF+ 8.5 and was asking $3000 for it!

You should have seen his face when I pointed out the tape pull! Needless to say, he was so disgusted that he let me have the book cheap. I sold it raw right here on the boards, and was happy to see the buyer got a 6.0 from CGC. It has changed hands again. Funny how these books keep moving around.

Anyway, it is killer book at a great price!

yep. Rich Primo. He actually mentioned to me the other day he's looking for an upgrade for his FF 2, and I think yours has just the eye appeal that may interest him.

Thanks Brian, I sent him a PM :wishluck:

That book is crazy nice...I bought it raw at the Seattle con last year from a Portland dealer. He missed the tape pull and had it graded VF+ 8.5 and was asking $3000 for it!

You should have seen his face when I pointed out the tape pull! Needless to say, he was so disgusted that he let me have the book cheap. I sold it raw right here on the boards, and was happy to see the buyer got a 6.0 from CGC. It has changed hands again. Funny how these books keep moving around.

Anyway, it is killer book at a great price!

great story! Thanks for sharing it!! (thumbs u

lol, I thought it read like "E-mail Silver, Rich."

That's okay. I'm listing some more ten cent actions and supermans after christmas, so somehow I'll get you involved.

get me involved in those 10 centers to :wishluck: