• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 Books for sale (pre-Ebay)

3 posts in this topic

Hey all -

In my effort to get my reader run of Silver Marvels and focus on my Fantastic Four collection, here are five books that will be listed on Ebay in the next day or two unless there's a Forum member who'd like them at the prices listed. I'm not really looking for offers - prices are pretty firm. Shipping $7.

Each book has perfect or near-perfect centering, great cover colors, and are EXCELLENT examples of the CGC grade given. You can return for full refund if unsatisfied. PM me with your email if you want scans and are serious about buying. Otherwise check them all out on Ebay soon! They'd make great Christmas or holiday presents to yourself...

Thanks!

Dan

1. TALES OF SUSPENSE #65 (CGC 9.6 NM+, Off-White to White Pages; very neat ds back cover) $1200 (1st Silver Age Red Skull) SOLD! Thanks, Forumites!

2. THOR #165 (CGC 9.4 NM, Cream to Off-White Pages) $350 (1st full appearance "Him"/Warlock; looks to me to be a stunning 9.6 - tough black cover; small "4-3" written in pencil on back cover)

3. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #41 (CGC 9.4 NM, White Pages) $1350 (1st Rhino)

4. X-MEN #12 (CGC 9.4 NM, Off-White to White Pages) $2100 (1st Juggernaut)

5. SILVER SURFER #3 (CGC 9.4 NM, Off-White to White Pages) $650 (1st Mephisto; brilliant colors and near-perfect squarebound centering).