• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab-Tastic Sales Thread - ASM #129, Cap, Nick Fury, X-men, Thor, etc!

43 posts in this topic

Nick Fury #6 - CGC 9.0 White

Another white-paged beauty, and a stunning Steranko cover. Last sale was $61. Asking $50

NF-6.jpg

:takeit:

:thumbsup: That's one of my top 10 favorite Marvel covers..., and I don't even know what the other 9 are..., :blush:

Nick Fury #6 - CGC 9.0 White

Another white-paged beauty, and a stunning Steranko cover. Last sale was $61. Asking $50

NF-6.jpg

:takeit:

sweet pickup, and great thread (thumbs u

Looking to fund another big (for me, anyway) purchase, so here are some nice deals! :banana:

:takeit: wins the book(s), but I am also happy to get your questions and insulting, low-ball offers via PMs.

Shipping will be exact cost: $9.80 (possibly lower in the northeast) to ship up to 3 slabs. Canada and Int'l exact cost, also. Insurance optional but recommended.

First up, the 1st Appearance of The Jackal! . . . oh, and some other dude with a big skull on his chest, too, I guess. Freshly graded by the boys in Sarasota 7.0 Off-White. Asking $250.

ASM-129.jpg

ASM-129b.jpg

hm whats the defect on the right edge? looks pretty nice for a 7

1/3 of the way down, next to The Punisher in black :gossip:
duh :baiting: not where, what is it :P

If i had to guess is it a printer crease with a lil color rub on one side and dirt on the other? (shrug) or pencil erasure? i just cant tell what it is