• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 10 4.0 cgc universal plus a couple of other books.

1 post in this topic

Hello. I haven't sold books through the forum before, but I will do my best to get it right. I ship everything priority mail, $29.95 for Superman 10 and $12.95 for the others. Paypal only. First :takeit: gets it. Feel free to pm with offers, but ridiculous lowball offers will not get a response.

Here are some notes on the Superman 10. Published in 1941, features the first bald lex luthor. Spine roll, pencil mark on front cover, and mild scratching on the left side of superman. The good news is off-white to white pages. All in all a pleasure to look at and own. Graded 4.0 universal blue label. Only 54 copies of this book have been graded with the blue unrestored label. Here's a great opportunity to own one.

Price is $780.

superman10.jpg

Here's a rare, less than 200 copies of the issue exist, All Star Batman #8 Retailer Incentive Edition, Blue Variant. I love this unusual cover by Neal Adams, it's a morphism between the Joker and Batman's face. 9.8 CGC unrestored. Nice rare piece.

$250

allstarbatman8bluevariant.jpg

Finally I have the sketch variant of Fantastic Four 546, 9.6 CGC SS signed by Michael Turner. The industry suffered a great loss when Turner passed away this year. This is a great tribute to him, but I need funds (is there ever any other reason to sell?).

$90

fantasticfour546sketch.jpg