• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12/03/03 Pretty Book of the Day

15 posts in this topic

acclaim.gif now, who did it ?

Hnmmm...I don't believe any of the usual suspects? The label says Aparo art, but does not credit the cover art. 10 to 1 says Zonker knows!!

Hnmmm...I don't believe any of the usual suspects? The label says Aparo art, but does not credit the cover art. 10 to 1 says Zonker knows!!

Cover Credits:

Jack Sparling (Pencils) , Jack Sparling (Inks) , ? (Colors) , ? (Letters)

Cover Feature:

Editor: Joe Orlando, Mark Hanerfeld (assistant)

link

Sparling!! Should've known...he's actually one of the usual suspects. He did several of the painted/greywash covers after this one with his name on the cover, but prior to this issue most of the ones 81+ were done by Adams and/or Wrightson. The GCBDB is invaluable!!

Cover Credits:

Jack Sparling (Pencils) , Jack Sparling (Inks) , ? (Colors) , ? (Letters)

Cover Feature:

Editor: Joe Orlando, Mark Hanerfeld (assistant)

link

893applaud-thumb.gif Kudos, drbanner for the book & rocketeer for beating me to the punch! (I'd've had to look this one up at the Grand Comic Database myself.)