• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS 9.6 Sandman #50 Platinum for sale

9 posts in this topic

I'll have this book in hand tomorrow (thanks Chandler) so no scans until then.

It is the Platinum variant and signed by Gaiman.

$300 via Paypal and I'm open to offers. The guy with the sign rules though. I will ship anywhere on the blue marble for free.

Ohh ... good luck with the sale. Did you get any other books signed by Gaiman, Charlie?

Thanks, and yes I had a Sandman 8 and Death HCOL signed. I don't believe there are any sketches. I'll pick them up in a few hours. The Sandman 50 dropped from 9.8 unfortunately since Gaiman insisted on reading it in the john first. CGC refused to add that notation.

Ohh ... good luck with the sale. Did you get any other books signed by Gaiman, Charlie?

Thanks, and yes I had a Sandman 8 and Death HCOL signed. I don't believe there are any sketches. I'll pick them up in a few hours. The Sandman 50 dropped from 9.8 unfortunately since Gaiman insisted on reading it in the john first. CGC refused to add that notation.

Charlie.. You were not suppose to tell that secret. I am still embarrassed that I had to trade Neil a roll of toilet paper for your book. I almost didn't get it back in time. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics