• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Raw" Sewage and Treated CGCs (but check 'em out anyway)

96 posts in this topic

Here's what's left so far:

Page 1

DOCTOR STRANGE #169 CGC 9.0 OW Very nice looking book. First Doctor Strange in his own title (continued from Strange Tales) $170

TOMB OF DRACULA #1 CGC 9.0 C/OW First appearance of Dracula, Adams cover, Colan art. $170

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #238 CGC 9.4 OW/W First Hobgoblin, w/Tatooz $95

Brother Power The Geek #1 CGC 8.5 OW/W Last CGC sale in this grade was in 2006, $60

Werewolf By Night #32 CGC 8.5 C/OW Origin and 1st appearance of Moon Knight! $130

Page 2

THE DEFENDERS #1 CGC 8.5 OW/W Very nice copy for an 8.5, $65

STRANGE TALES #135 CGC 7.5 C/OW Presents much better than a 7.5. The cover appears to be just a touch bigger than the pages at the top of the book. Everything else looks like a 9.0/9.2. $110

NICK FURY, AGENT OF SHIELD #15 CGC 9.0 OW/W First appearance and "Death" of Bullseye. $90

SECRET SIX #1 CGC 8.5 WHITE Pages Nice looking copy that doesn't seem to come up for sale all too often. $55

Avengers #54CGC 8.5 OW First New Masters of Evil, First Ultron in one form or another! $40

Page 3

Nick Fury, Agent of Shield #7 CGC 8.5 OW One of the coolest covers ever, GPA is all over the plave for books in this and near grades. $75

Journey Into Mystery #114 VG/FN $45 delivered.First Absorbing Man! I don't see this one offered very often in any grade, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Avengers #9 VG+ First Wonder Man A very presentable book. CBC BRC$60

Avengers Special #1 Fine Perfectly Square Spine $25

X-MEN #40 VF A very nice looking copy! First appearance of Frankenstein in Marvel. Very Cool! $65

A SERIOUSLY SWEET SILVER SURFER #3 VF I'm listing it as a VF, but it's probably an 8.5 and I've seen 9.0s that don't look as nice! The biggest flaw is the crease top middle. First mephisto! Nice square spine with just a slight white area at the bottom! $105 SOLD!

Page 4

TOWER OF SHADOWS #1 VF+ Very nice looking copy. $40. Steranko art, Romita cover.

AVENGERS #57 VG/FN First Vision. If you don't have it, you should own it. $35

INCREDIBLE HULK #141 VF This is a nice looking book, great colors and QP. A little stress near the top staple. $45

HERO FOR HIRE #1 F+ Great QP for this book. Bottom left corner has a bend on it. A little spine stress. $60 SOLD!

SGT. FURY #2 CGC 4.5 C/OW(Apparent) Moderate restoration includes color touch, spine split sealed, cleaned, reinforced, staples replaced. (doesn't sound too moderate.

I've owned this one for a very long time. I couldn't believe it came back restored. Evidently, it's been around for much longer than I thought.

Let's try $55. The book does look great.

IRON MAN #1 VG/FN Shows some wear, but still a nice book. $85.

UNCANNY TALES #1 VF $13

DOC SAVAGE #1 VF+ $17

INHUMANS #1 CGC 9.4 WHITE $25 SOLD

A SERIOUSLY SWEET SILVER SURFER #3 VF I'm listing it as a VF, but it's probably an 8.5 and I've seen 9.0s that don't look as nice! The biggest flaw is the crease top middle. First mephisto! Nice square spine with just a slight white area at the bottom! $105

HERO FOR HIRE #1 F+ Great QP for this book. Bottom left corner has a bend on it. A little spine stress. $60

PM sent

Ok, folks. I'm going to stop this thread here. Feel free to make offers, or PM me if you need my contact info, etc.

I will start another thread, hopefully tomorrow. It will be only early Sgt. Fury and Nick Fury 1-15 (minus the 7 & 15 that are CGCd and listed here.)

:popcorn:

Here's what's left so far:

Page 1

DOCTOR STRANGE #169 CGC 9.0 OW Very nice looking book. First Doctor Strange in his own title (continued from Strange Tales) $170

TOMB OF DRACULA #1 CGC 9.0 C/OW First appearance of Dracula, Adams cover, Colan art. $170

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #238 CGC 9.4 OW/W First Hobgoblin, w/Tatooz $95

Brother Power The Geek #1 CGC 8.5 OW/W Last CGC sale in this grade was in 2006, $60 SOLD!

Werewolf By Night #32 CGC 8.5 C/OW Origin and 1st appearance of Moon Knight! $130 SOLD!

Page 2

THE DEFENDERS #1 CGC 8.5 OW/W Very nice copy for an 8.5, $65 SOLD!

STRANGE TALES #135 CGC 7.5 C/OW Presents much better than a 7.5. The cover appears to be just a touch bigger than the pages at the top of the book. Everything else looks like a 9.0/9.2. $110

NICK FURY, AGENT OF SHIELD #15 CGC 9.0 OW/W First appearance and "Death" of Bullseye. $90

SECRET SIX #1 CGC 8.5 WHITE Pages Nice looking copy that doesn't seem to come up for sale all too often. $55 SOLD!

Avengers #54CGC 8.5 OW First New Masters of Evil, First Ultron in one form or another! $40

Page 3

Nick Fury, Agent of Shield #7 CGC 8.5 OW One of the coolest covers ever, GPA is all over the plave for books in this and near grades. $75

Journey Into Mystery #114 VG/FN $45 delivered.First Absorbing Man! I don't see this one offered very often in any grade, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Avengers #9 VG+ First Wonder Man A very presentable book. CBC BRC$60

Avengers Special #1 Fine Perfectly Square Spine $25

X-MEN #40 VF A very nice looking copy! First appearance of Frankenstein in Marvel. Very Cool! $65

A SERIOUSLY SWEET SILVER SURFER #3 VF I'm listing it as a VF, but it's probably an 8.5 and I've seen 9.0s that don't look as nice! The biggest flaw is the crease top middle. First mephisto! Nice square spine with just a slight white area at the bottom! $105 SOLD!

Page 4

TOWER OF SHADOWS #1 VF+ Very nice looking copy. $40. Steranko art, Romita cover.

AVENGERS #57 VG/FN First Vision. If you don't have it, you should own it. $35

INCREDIBLE HULK #141 VF This is a nice looking book, great colors and QP. A little stress near the top staple. $45

HERO FOR HIRE #1 F+ Great QP for this book. Bottom left corner has a bend on it. A little spine stress. $60 SOLD!

SGT. FURY #2 CGC 4.5 C/OW(Apparent) Moderate restoration includes color touch, spine split sealed, cleaned, reinforced, staples replaced. (doesn't sound too moderate.

I've owned this one for a very long time. I couldn't believe it came back restored. Evidently, it's been around for much longer than I thought.

Let's try $55. The book does look great.

IRON MAN #1 VG/FN Shows some wear, but still a nice book. $85. SOLD!

UNCANNY TALES #1 VF $13

DOC SAVAGE #1 VF+ $17

INHUMANS #1 CGC 9.4 WHITE $25 SOLD

Take 10% off any remaining book(s). Remember, all prices INCLUDE shipping to the US. Others will only have a modest additional cost.

BUY 3 OR MORE OF THE REMAINING BOOKS AND TAKE 15% OFF