• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Hey Hey

11 posts in this topic

So I have been having a tough time with ebay sales/ebay and I have to get some $$ together.

195476548_o.jpg

200 shipped. (US Only) if you want it shipped to Canada or any other country I am charging you shipping.

138978326_o.jpg

I want offers for this one......I did not want to sell it because it is tough to find Charlie Adlard around......but I have too. I think it is worth more than the Swamp thing book though. What do you guys think?

PM me so I can get some fantastic SS books going your way! Thanks and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

I'll be there.......don't know how much buying I will be doing.......

oh also as a heads up there is a list of artists accepting commissions ahead of time for the NYCC.....the list can be found on CAF or............. here

http://comicartfans.com/SubNewsDetails.asp?NID=1464

personally I really reccomend getting something done from Mike Lily. He is absolutely out of this world and I bet it is just a matter of seconds before he BLOWS UP! Super nice guy and puts his all into comission pieces.

personally I really reccomend getting something done from Mike Lily. He is absolutely out of this world and I bet it is just a matter of seconds before he BLOWS UP! Super nice guy and puts his all into comission pieces.

Couldnt agree more!!

138978326_o.jpg

I want offers for this one......I did not want to sell it because it is tough to find Charlie Adlard around......but I have too. I think it is worth more than the Swamp thing book though. What do you guys think?

Per PM, :takeit:

:banana: