• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End of the year blowout!! HG books, lots, and runs!

204 posts in this topic

50% off on alot of books here. All the DD's are 50% off, plenty of Thors at 50% off. And all lots/runs are 50% off.

Next up will be some large runs of moderns and up to date sets including Iron Fist, Brubaker DareDevil, Incredible Hulk (Planet Hulk-current), World War Hulk, Astonishing X-Men, and a few others. Some GREAT reads!!!

See list above for what will be next, include a bunch of Turner Variants (Hulk and others) as well as a few surprises. Almost everything in this thread is 50% off, and if you spend over $50.00 shipping in the US is free. Anywhere else I will discount the equivilant of U.S shipping costs! :D

Thanks again Green (worship)

Any interest in Modern Hulks? Maybe a few Turner Variants?

:headbang: Turner Hulk variants rocks!

I had the grey variant of I.H 100 but sold it. Probably too cheap. But I still have the green one. I bougt the Aspen WWH1 Variant at Philly Wizard years ago also. Did Turner do the WWH variants, or did romita jr????

Thanks again Green (worship)

Any interest in Modern Hulks? Maybe a few Turner Variants?

:headbang: Turner Hulk variants rocks!

I had the grey variant of I.H 100 but sold it. Probably too cheap. But I still have the green one. I bougt the Aspen WWH1 Variant at Philly Wizard years ago also. Did Turner do the WWH variants, or did romita jr????

JRJR did the variants that connects all of the WWH issues.

DareDevil 156 NM- $12.00 Great color gloss, white pages, all around sweet copy!

A043.jpg

:takeit: at 50%

By the way, are all of the DDs 1/2 off or just the ones you listed up to page ten?