• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Cover gallery, please take a look

19 posts in this topic

Very nice collection. I almost didn't click on the view all section. I love that Carmine Infantino. That is the first sketch cover I have seen by him.

He was real nice guy, his hearing isn't what it use to be, but he was great to talk to.

Great collection, you picked up My Marc Wolfe (Cap vs Red Skull) and my Todd Nauck Black Spider-man I put up on ebay. Two ones i hated parting with. You also outbid me on that Adam Kubert/Ron Garney on ebay. I have been trying to get a Adam Kubert Fallen Son for at least 3 years.

Great collection, you picked up My Marc Wolfe (Cap vs Red Skull) and my Todd Nauck Black Spider-man I put up on ebay. Two ones i hated parting with. You also outbid me on that Adam Kubert/Ron Garney on ebay. I have been trying to get a Adam Kubert Fallen Son for at least 3 years.

You Raph and Sean (nycomics) have all given me great advise on how to get into the whole sketch thing. My collection is what it is thanks to all of you.

You Raph and Sean (nycomics) have all given me great advise on how to get into the whole sketch thing. My collection is what it is thanks to all of you.

YAY for all of us! The same thing has to be said about my own collection as well.