• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Golden Age...

67 posts in this topic

When will you next be back?

I will be back in March and I will for sure have another sales thread then. I have 100 DC early bronze OO books to get rid of at some point.

If you are interested in one the books in this thread, we can work something out for when I am next home, if that's what you are thinking.

The Comics Magazine (Funny Pages) 3

2.5 ®

$240

Another rare issue, also published in 1936. OW pages. Spine was rebuilt with some tape. Also the cover looks trimmed. The cover appears married, and the book has been disassembled at some point. Resto aside, good luck finding another copy!

comicsmag132.jpg

:takeit: per pm

I was really pondering that one. Good choice Matt. Bring it to Pons Con. :wishluck:

The Comics Magazine (Funny Pages) 3

2.5 ®

$240

Another rare issue, also published in 1936. OW pages. Spine was rebuilt with some tape. Also the cover looks trimmed. The cover appears married, and the book has been disassembled at some point. Resto aside, good luck finding another copy!

comicsmag132.jpg

:takeit: per pm

I was really pondering that one. Good choice Matt. Bring it to Pons Con. :wishluck:

Thanks! I have always liked the cover & it dawned on me as I was looking at it on this thread it may very well be the 1st Funny animal cover on a comic book. More research is needed to be sure though.