• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yay or Nay on the "Greggy Incident"

incident  

606 members have voted

1. 1. incident

79 posts in this topic

greggy got banned for posting large scans repeatedly?

why was he doing that?

dont u think thats a bit of a harsh reason to ban him?

To hose up the WTTBBL thread.

He only got a strike, not a banning. Just one week off.

Actually, that pic was spammed in the "Anyone still awake?" thread. I'm still trying to understand, as the behavior got a little more than bizarre for me.

OK, I just came up with an idea for the next VCC t-shirt. Option 1 is a shirt that says I <3 greggy and option 2 has the black circle with a bar covering the heart. Top bidder picks. I think that there might be some bidders on both sides and greggy will be anxiously awaiting the winner's decision.

OK, I just came up with an idea for the next VCC t-shirt. Option 1 is a shirt that says I <3 greggy and option 2 has the black circle with a bar covering the heart. Top bidder picks. I think that there might be some bidders on both sides and greggy will be anxiously awaiting the winner's decision.
those would be great Con going shirts.....forum members would definitely recognize each other then (thumbs u

those would be great Con going shirts.....forum members would definitely recognize each other then (thumbs u

I would boycott the shirt all together (tsk)

I'm a polo shirt guy myself. How about a polo with just "CGC Forum Member" on it? (shrug)

I'm a polo shirt guy myself. How about a polo with just "CGC Forum Member" on it? (shrug)

hm I dont know about the polo part of it.... but i would definitely go for shirts with our screen names on the back

as bad taste as that poll is, 89 greg haters so far. :o just think how much more it would've been minus the crack option. hm:whatev:
But being called a dork around here doesn't have the same sting as it does elsewhere.

you could always just print this.... strawberry-shortcake.gif

I gaurantee people would know you are from the forums....

I'm a 6'6" 350-pound bearded guy, and I would TOTALLY wear that shirt.

And I voted Nay. I'm not a "Greggy hater," but I think what he did definitely deserved a strike.