• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who think this would help CGC

54 posts in this topic

Another facility would be awesome! Especially if it were more centrally located, and away from every tropical storm and hurricane that blew through. I am willing to bet that the insurance rates would drop for CGC and submitters if they were not in the path of every storm in the world! But, I could be wrong.

Another facility would be awesome! Especially if it were more centrally located, and away from every tropical storm and hurricane that blew through. I am willing to bet that the insurance rates would drop for CGC and submitters if they were not in the path of every storm in the world! But, I could be wrong.

Dude, best place to locate a new CGC facility would be northern Canada. Earthquake free, hurricane free, nary a typhoon and yet nice and cold to keep the comic pages nice and white.

Besides, if CGC were in Canada, insurance rates would go up due to the customs officials feeling they have the right to rape every package that enters the country. To protect the citizens, of course!

Don't think insurance rates would go up but I would surely love to hear all the Americans screaming about the expensive shipping and duty. :baiting:

When we first wed, she could utterly destroy Hamburger Helper, now she makes up her own meals. Granted, I am a Gun Bunny and apprecciate most any Hot meal, but she is prettty good now a' days. And, I cannot cook anything without instructions!