• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic Code

6 posts in this topic

Well, I was leafing through Comics Between the Panels and found an entry about the Cosmic Code. I figured it would have been underground-related but turns out to have been slipped past the Code reviewers on Strange Tales 179.

This will be old news to some but thought it was just hilarious.

cosmiccode.jpg

Any other cool things like this out there? I know some "dirty" words slipped through, disguised in the art, in some books.

Well, I was leafing through Comics Between the Panels and found an entry about the Cosmic Code. I figured it would have been underground-related but turns out to have been slipped past the Code reviewers on Strange Tales 179.

This will be old news to some but thought it was just hilarious.

cosmiccode.jpg

Any other cool things like this out there? I know some "dirty" words slipped through, disguised in the art, in some books.

Starlin used to say that one of the things they slipped through with Pip The Troll was that he ate [!@#%^&^]. I've read these books a number of times over the years but I could never find a reference to this anywhere. Anyone ?