• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW NOW 25% off and CGC BOOKS BEING ADDED!

193 posts in this topic

Avengers The Iniative #14

Marvel Convention Exclusive

really really really hard to come by...

this is my only copy

NM

$20

Which convention did this come from?

I have no idea, I picked it up from a dealer friend of mine in MN and had never seen it before. I know there is a X-Men Legacy copy like this also. They were given to people that went to the Marvel Panel...

Avengers The Iniative #14

Marvel Convention Exclusive

really really really hard to come by...

this is my only copy

NM

$20

Which convention did this come from?

I have no idea, I picked it up from a dealer friend of mine in MN and had never seen it before. I know there is a X-Men Legacy copy like this also. They were given to people that went to the Marvel Panel...

(thumbs u

I guess it's the "I picked it up from a dealer friend of mine in MN and had never seen it before. I know there is a X-Men Legacy copy like this also" variant of Avengers The Iniative #14. (thumbs u

Any more ASM's?

I guess it's the "I picked it up from a dealer friend of mine in MN and had never seen it before. I know there is a X-Men Legacy copy like this also" variant of Avengers The Iniative #14. (thumbs u

Any more ASM's?

lol

has to be an acronym for it I would think?

Might be more ASMs, not sure just going through the box now!