• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Man Logan (modern wolverine)

163 posts in this topic

Cant wait to see how it ends. End of this last issue was definetly a Holy :censored:moment. I was floored and loved every minute of it.

I agree :sumo:

Ditto. It's been a while since Wolverine has had a good storyline. I can't wait for the next issue.

Cant wait to see how it ends. End of this last issue was definetly a Holy :censored:moment. I was floored and loved every minute of it.

Ditto. It's been a while since Wolverine has had a good storyline. I can't wait for the next issue.

True, but it sucks that this story will never really take place. That seems the only time when Marvel can really have a great story since they can do whatever they want with the characters without it affecting any of the current continuity. Not that Marvel is really doing that now anyways.

True, but it sucks that this story will never really take place. That seems the only time when Marvel can really have a great story since they can do whatever they want with the characters without it affecting any of the current continuity. Not that Marvel is really doing that now anyways.

Yeah, but stories thoroughout the years have been like that. Uncanny X-men 141-142 are prime examples. I dont care where the story is set when its this good.

Yeah, but stories thoroughout the years have been like that. Uncanny X-men 141-142 are prime examples. I dont care where the story is set when its this good.

Agreed, what would be another good storyline would be to show exactly how all the heroes were killed off. Could be a limited series lasting about 8 or so issues.

Oh I agree dont think they arent thinking about a pre-quel like Zombies.

Really though man the last issue was so heart wrenching can you imagine what all the rest would be like?

Its his view of Wanted in the Marvel Universe the villains win about time someone didnt. Its Acts of Vengence with teeth.

You know it really sucks when there's finally a modern worth reading but the title or story isn't published on time. I loved Fell but I know it's gone by the way side. I like this new storyline for Wolverine but missed deadlines are a huge turn off.

It's a shame that publishers are allowed to raise the price on books but offer us the readers very little in return. It's a wonder we are still fans.

So....here's a question...

The 'Old Man Logan' arc was advertised as 8 issues and according to the Marvel site, the April issue, 72, is part 7 of 8.

Then in the May advert they have 2 new stories starting in issue 73 with no mention of the end of 'OML'.

Has this been cut back to 7 issues or something? Or are they going to give the last part of the arc at some point in the arc?

Can this company not even keep their release dates straight on their own website? rantrant

Just read #71, another great issue. Not as good as the previous one but still packed a good punch. Was cool to see "Pym Falls". I love how they're able to write a great story like this even though its all make believe.

The last part will be in a One-Shot

"OLD MAN LOGAN GIANT-SIZED SPECIAL"

Any idea when this will be out?

I've checked DCBS and there's nothing with that title to be found.

The last part will be in a One-Shot

"OLD MAN LOGAN GIANT-SIZED SPECIAL"

Any idea when this will be out?

I've checked DCBS and there's nothing with that title to be found.

Not sure about that but #73 and 74 will be one-shots while #75 starts the Dark Wolverine issue featuring Daken as the main star.

One less Wolverine title, right?