• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have any Secret Invasion/Fallen Son blanks for Sale?

10 posts in this topic

Heads up for the new marvel issue blank cover coming out in a few weeks................Maybe next week or so...

You could just re-up on those if you are not picky about it being FS or SI.....then you will be all set for NYCC

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD BLANK DC COVERS?

Heads up for the new marvel issue blank cover coming out in a few weeks................Maybe next week or so...

You could just re-up on those if you are not picky about it being FS or SI.....then you will be all set for NYCC

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD BLANK DC COVERS?

Have you used the Superman Wedding Album, the entire cover is white with an raised superman symbol.

From DC, I like the Zero Hour #0 blank cover. I think it's #0. It's pretty much blank except for the Zero Hour logo at the top. The Superman Wedding Album is ok, but the raised symbol can throw some people as they're sketching on it.

I've always liked the Gen 13 #1 blank cover, but technically that was an Image book, altho' Wildstorm is now DC.

Joel