• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SO.CAL FORUM DINNER PICS

59 posts in this topic

First, thanks to ComicGrinder to organizing. It's not easy to wrangle any group on this board and he did a spectacular job.

I had a great time chatting comics, showing off comics, and taking over the restaurant. I only drank a half-bottle of my wine, so I really understood what we discussed.

The best part was cleaning our own table so that we could take the pic. A few guys from other tables came over and checked out the wares as well.

I can't wait for the next dinner. Hopefully, I won't forget my camera.

Yikes, I didn't realize Capfreak was quite that young! :eek: Is he even 17 yet? I certainly knew a fraction of what he knows about comics at his age.

Great books everyone!

The prime rib looks a little too rare for me... lol

I should have gone just to me the Freak. Good group of folks, now I can regret wussing out on the drive. Maybe I'll meet a few of you at Terry's show on Feb. 22.

Who got stuck with Inapak?

Yikes, I didn't realize Capfreak was quite that young! :eek: Is he even 17 yet? I certainly knew a fraction of what he knows about comics at his age.

Great books everyone!

Imagine the collection Capfreak could put together with the start he has.

Great books everyone!

Imagine the collection Capfreak could put together with the start he has.

Agreed!

Who got stuck with Inapak?

Everyone got one. It was the party favor. Someone has a group shot of them, maybe we'll see 'em soon.

I did Jay's, check my thread.

This is Mrs. GGGRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNDDDDDDER

I was very impressed with Cap Freak, he is well educated in Comics, knows more about comics than some 40 yr olds. The Snipers were very nice people I especially enjoyed talking to Mrs. Sniper.

Thanks!