• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FORUM DINNER FOR PHOENIX COMIC-CON

85 posts in this topic

Since no one else has started a thread for a Saturday night dinner, I thought I would. If anyone that is local to the Con can throw in some suggestions for a good place to eat and drink and be merry that would be AWESOME. So sign up here if you you plan on attending.

I'M IN!!

WIll try to find a cool sports bar in the area...something like buffalo wild wings.. I'll drive around that area over the weekend and find somewhere cool ;)

How can there only be grinder and i signed up for this?? I don't want to go on a date with Grinder! (:

edit: oh yeah ,and spider-man-on-tilt :doh:

I am in too. This year's con has the best line-up of guests they have ever had at a Phoenix comic book show in the 20 some odd years I have lived here. There is a Lone Star Steakhouse very near the convention center. We went there for the forum dinner two years ago.

I am in too. This year's con has the best line-up of guests they have ever had at a Phoenix comic book show in the 20 some odd years I have lived here. There is a Lone Star Steakhouse very near the convention center. We went there for the forum dinner two years ago.
:banana::banana:

Anyone want to have dinner at this show? I will be there Friday and Friday night.
thats it?

I'm only attending the show because I'll be there on business. But yes, that's it. Would love to see some west coast boardies while I'm out there.

I'm in.

The promoters really need to move this location to downtown Phoenix/Glendale. The Mesa location is OK, but not terribly expansive or impressive. At least there are plenty of good places to eat in the East valley.

Lonestar is fine, but if people are more into Italian, Oregano's is pretty good and not far.

Anyone want to have dinner at this show? I will be there Friday and Friday night.

I probably can, if you don't break my wallet, Mr. Lawyer. :)

thats it?

Maybe the forum dinner should be moved to Friday? Might work out better for other folks besides Brian. Also, BrianR, Bronzilla and others may not have seen this thread. Somebody should PM them to gauge their interest.

thats it?

Maybe the forum dinner should be moved to Friday? Might work out better for other folks besides Brian. Also, BrianR, Bronzilla and others may not have seen this thread. Somebody should PM them to gauge their interest.

If somebody gives me a final number of who will show up if we all go Friday, I'll PM you and let you know exactly how much it will cost you.