• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I get a witness?????

25 posts in this topic

It looks like I will be at WonderCon and can probably help out. If you are attending WonderCon already you can also drop the books off at the CGC booth. I will send you an email also...

No I will not be able to attend WonderCon :(. But I do have 4 books I would like signed and slabbed.

Two Marvel Premiere #15

Ironfist #1

Ironfist #14 (not the $0.35 variant though)

Whenever you e-mail me, just let me know how much money I need to send. If it is check or money order or whatever. And where to send it. Thanks for your help.

Ok, so I called Event services ((213) 741-1151 ext 5360 and spoke w/Ullyses) and he said that the show was indeed cancelled. He put me on hold to verify and he came back and said yes. I told him the PR dept is still saying it's on so they might need to get their stories straight. (shrug)

Brian

Ok, so I called Event services ((213) 741-1151 ext 5360 and spoke w/Ullyses) and he said that the show was indeed cancelled. He put me on hold to verify and he came back and said yes. I told him the PR dept is still saying it's on so they might need to get their stories straight. (shrug)

Brian

WOW. :eek: