• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREE ESSAYS ON WHY I COLLECT ROMANCE COMICS+COMIC HISTORY WRITTEN BY LOSERS

45 posts in this topic

Have you had the opportunity to read or collect any of the gothic comics or mags from the same time period? My interest in traditional romance comics is zero (though your posts were interesting reads), but I am VERY interested in tracking down copies and reading some fairly obscure Dell, Atlas/Seaboard, and Curtis magazines like Gothic Tales of Love, Gothic Romances, Gothic Secrets and Gothic Stories. All of those titles are extremely hard to find unfortunately.

Kudos for posting something in comics general that A) has to do with comics and B) wasn't filled with stupid banter and useless graemlins.

What sucks is that he can't keep his mouth clean. He's obviously got a lot of interesting things to say and if he could keep off the profanity he'd probably fly under the radar and be a positive. I actually like reading his stuff. It's like a breath of fresh air when compared to the pressing and BSD threads.

R.

Late to the party again. :( So what did Luxx get banned for this time?

nothing new...just spewing masked profanity in some stratospherically advanced way of thinking....in my minds eye I actually pictured him writhing as he was typing.

lol

Poor guy. I miss him already!

R.

nothing new...just spewing masked profanity in some stratospherically advanced way of thinking....

Like an odd typed out Tourette syndrome thingy.

bb_sep2007_small.jpg

nothing new...just spewing masked profanity in some stratospherically advanced way of thinking....

bb_sep2007_small.jpg

hm would spewing out endless graemlin after graemlin fall under the Tourette umbrella?

bb_sep2007_small.jpg

hm would spewing out endless graemlin after graemlin fall under the Tourette umbrella?

No. That falls under Post Graphic Symbolic Disorder.

Oprah did a show a while back.

bb_sep2007_small.jpg

No.

Counting other peoples graemlin posts and constantly comparing people resultant post counts that, I would think, would fall under that category. :baiting:

But I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on forums but I have seen Dustin Hoffmans "Oscar begging" performance. :P

Magnum Opus not forth-coming, yet.

As of these that follow, I can't believe I'm still proofreading and finding errors!

Bring "llll" back!

After all, this one thread alone is more valuable then half of our darling, Gregg s posts which would be more or less limited to:

" :acclaim: "