• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dena vs Greggy

157 posts in this topic

His message was encrypted...initially I thought he was talking to me when in fact I found out there is another person just like me on the boards.

Wow, what a coincidence of epic proportions. :insane:

His message was encrypted...initially I thought he was talking to me when in fact I found out there is another person just like me on the boards.

Wow, what a coincidence of epic proportions. :insane:

It was in fact me he was talking about! whoooo, except for the long hair part.

Greggy summed up his week away from the boards.....stated that he has forum "spies"...and went on to call a bunch of members cowards.

So who were the cowards? :popcorn:

Anyone who wasn't spying for him.

My favorite was that he essentially called us all *spoons* for taking part in these braindead forums, bragging about how great his life was last week, and how productive and happy he was....

But look who was right back here IMMEDIATELY after his banning was up. :roflmao:

Now THAT'S the pot calling the kettle black!

It was a bizarre rant...even by Forum standards...

The VCC...TV...His spies...an ignore hit list written in a language only Greggy apparently knows...

Really weird and very nerdy...

Jim

Now THAT'S the pot calling the kettle black!

Let me guess, you didn't read greggy's rant before it was deleted?

Wrong guess.

I didn't think he was berating everyone on the boards for hanging out here. He just said he had a good week of getting away from it. Then he said that he earned his strike and wasn't going to complain about it. Then he went off on some people in a bunch of obscure references that most of us didn't get.

My point was I recall similar comments from you after your periodic vacations...i.e. that you had better things to do with your life than spend all your time on an internet forum, but, of course you were right back here as normal after serving your sentence.

Oh, admittedly the break is nice, but I have NEVER come back on here with my first post being a bizarre rant like that, hammering 10-11 forum members through very obvious references.

P.S. You obviously missed the jab, but he did slam everyone for taking part in this "brain-dead" forum. It must have just whizzed by you.

It was a bizarre rant...even by Forum standards...

The VCC...TV...His spies...an ignore hit list written in a language only Greggy apparently knows...

Really weird and very nerdy...

Jim

Man, did no one save it? :frustrated: