• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there anyone here with any free time on their hands?

29 posts in this topic

I don't want to do it, but it would be very interesting for someone to go through and add up how much Josh is going to make off this auction. He gets 10% straight across the board. Just go through and add up all 3400 books and it would be pretty easy to figure. You can tell us all.

You could probably even make some money at this. I would paypal you $1.00 for the results. We could probably take up quite a collection.

You have proof or are you speculating like I am?

Ex:

I have 200k worth of books to consign. I ask for 8% instead of 10% or I walk and consign elsewhere. I have a hard time believing he would stick to his norm and say no thanks to 16k . Just saying.. I like Josh and Doug so my post is nothing negative, just saying that's what everyone does.

Josh told me point blank that the fee is the same across the board. As soon as one person gets a discount, everybody wants one. I'm just going by what he said.

R.

I don't want to do it, but it would be very interesting for someone to go through and add up how much Josh is going to make off this auction. He gets 10% straight across the board. Just go through and add up all 3400 books and it would be pretty easy to figure. You can tell us all.

You could probably even make some money at this. I would paypal you $1.00 for the results. We could probably take up quite a collection.

I could do it for 1%;)

or hire my husband... hm :angel:

You have proof or are you speculating like I am?

Ex:

I have 200k worth of books to consign. I ask for 8% instead of 10% or I walk and consign elsewhere. I have a hard time believing he would stick to his norm and say no thanks to 16k . Just saying.. I like Josh and Doug so my post is nothing negative, just saying that's what everyone does.

I know he got only 10% on the most recent Superman #1 4.0 he sold.

I could do it for 1%;)

Predatory pricer (tsk)

I could do it for 1%;)

Predatory pricer (tsk)

It's better than being a Predatory lender;) :acclaim:

Too much cold medicine;) That was a lovely Secret Santa gift you gave (worship)

I could do it for 1%;)

Predatory pricer (tsk)

Not a SS gift. SS raffle gift. :banana:

I could do it for 1%;)

Predatory pricer (tsk)

I stand (or sit) corrected, it was extremely generous of you, in either case:)

I could do it for 1%;)

Predatory pricer (tsk)

I stand (or sit) corrected, it was extremely generous of you, in either case:)

Greggys just that kinda guy

Congrats to Josh BTW, as he has a new addition to his family :applause:
You on his speed dial?

:blush: No, I think it was Thomas who told me yesterday when I had called CL to confirm my books had been shipped...