• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics 66! Classic cover! Perfect condition! $25!

9 posts in this topic

This is, IMHO, the best cover in the entire Planet run!

Originally bought from October a few years ago, when I got it, I seriously thought it was the best $25 I ever spent on comics. It's the "perfect" reader copy and into to Fiction House comics! Since I just finally upgraded, I'm happy to pass this one on.

Cover is split with some water damage, parts of the spine are a bit brittle, but all still attached. It's 100% complete and readable, and did not fall apart when I read it the first, second, or third time. Overall still has good colors and eye appeal.

My cost is your cost, $25 shipped.

planet66et0.jpg

w564.png

This is, IMHO, the best cover in the entire Planet run!

Originally bought from October a few years ago, when I got it, I seriously thought it was the best $25 I ever spent on comics. It's the "perfect" reader copy and into to Fiction House comics! Since I just finally upgraded, I'm happy to pass this one on.

Cover is split with some water damage, parts of the spine are a bit brittle, but all still attached. It's 100% complete and readable, and did not fall apart when I read it the first, second, or third time. Overall still has good colors and eye appeal.

My cost is your cost, $25 shipped.

planet66et0.jpg

w564.png

:takeit:

Very nice book. I just sold one of these on ebay :hi:

I agree with you that #66 is one of the best Planet covers with the possible exception of #70, #71 and 72.

. . . #66 one of the best Planet covers with the possible exception inclusion of #70, #71 and 72.

there - fixed that.

correction, they're all great!