• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 18

51 posts in this topic

:doh:

I waffled between 8.0 and 8.5, then went low... 1-pointers just won't cut it this late in the game. :(

You and I both bro.

I did the same. Thought there was substantial wear in the lower left corner.

Results are up!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2865433#Post2865433

Congrats to thirdgreenham for maintaining and LENGTHENING his lead!

Can anyone catch him with 4 rounds left? hm

NEW CHART: Averages by "quarter" are now up. (thumbs u

mschmidt averaged a 1.00 for the 1st six rounds and still managed to make it to his current spot at NUMBER EIGHT!

Congrats also to CAP Freak who averaged a PERFECT SCORE of 5 points per round for ROUNDS 12-18.

I was the first one to get this round's grade in... then agonised for two days straight before changing my mind with 10 minutes to go.

I could be very happy, very sad or completely wrong in either case. I have all of the bases covered!

Guess which. :banana:

:gossip: You're not allowed to change your grade once submitted.

I was the first one to get this round's grade in... then agonised for two days straight before changing my mind with 10 minutes to go.

I could be very happy, very sad or completely wrong in either case. I have all of the bases covered!

Guess which. :banana:

:gossip: You're not allowed to change your grade once submitted.

Oh. Poop. :tonofbricks:

Can I throw myself on the mercy of the court? (worship)