• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Selling Amazing Spider-Man #583 Obama Variant 1st Print CGC

13 posts in this topic

I am offering this Board Only pre-sell on the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man #583 Obama Variant Cover (1st Print) for the following prices:

CGC 9.6 $99.95

CGC 9.8 $189.95

I'm sure people are aware that many retailers missed the boat on ordering this variant, I have a decent supply of unopened books to pre-screen Wednesday morning and will have a better idea of how many might be available that day. Books will be submitted by 1/15 via Modern Fast Track to expedite return. First come first serve to reserve copies at stated price(not including shipping), deposit may be required for those I have not conducted business with before.

:takeit: via post or PM (timestamp determines placeholder), I will take as many requests as come in and fill them in order of received :takeit: pending available copies , one per request unless more copies end up being available.

Thanks!

I am offering this Board Only pre-sell on the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man #583 Obama Variant Cover (1st Print) for the following prices:

CGC 9.6 $99.95

CGC 9.8 $189.95

I'm sure people are aware that many retailers missed the boat on ordering this variant, I have a decent supply of unopened books to pre-screen Wednesday morning and will have a better idea of how many might be available that day. Books will be submitted by 1/15 via Modern Fast Track to expedite return. First come first serve to reserve copies at stated price(not including shipping), deposit may be required for those I have not conducted business with before.

:takeit: via post or PM (timestamp determines placeholder), I will take as many requests as come in and fill them in order of received :takeit: pending available copies , one per request unless more copies end up being available.

Thanks!

Capitalist pig ................ :whistle:

:baiting:

:hi:...How ya been ?

BH~

CGC 9.6 $99.95

CGC 9.8 $189.95

Thanks!

BH~

:censored: u

CGC 9.6 $99.95

CGC 9.8 $189.95

Thanks!

BH~

:censored: u

Argh ! Go audit someone . I'm sure it will make their day ..... :whistle:

Guess I'm too poor for this market. Are you going to get any signature series 9.8s? lol

Got a call from my Sig Series witness, looks like the Secret Service got to him before he could get the books signed. We are passing around a hat to see if we can raise bail, but it's not looking too good. Sorry Danny, hopefully a couple nights in the big house will be ok! :wishluck:

Got the books shipped out today, looks like some good candidates(no pun intended)! Thanks for the PM inquiries and :takeit: s

Production comment: Approx 4 out of every 5 books that I saw had a production staple stack-like raised bump on the front cover(or two, offset from staples/spine), wondering if that will keep the higher grades to a lower quantity. hm I submitted books without it, not wanting to take the chance.