• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW BIG IS YOUR.......

110 posts in this topic

I stick to my rule (So far anyway, it may spill over this year :eek: ) 1 short box of comics I love, if I need something that doesn't fit in the box, something else I can live without has to go. A sampler from 2008's purchases...

3169835098_6283d654f3_o.jpg

:golfclap:

Quality over quantity, I like it. That is an amazing group of comics you have posted there.

I stick to my rule (So far anyway, it may spill over this year :eek: ) 1 short box of comics I love, if I need something that doesn't fit in the box, something else I can live without has to go. A sampler from 2008's purchases...

3169835098_6283d654f3_o.jpg

First two pictures are 3 HON Legal cabs full of raw goodness, with about 6 full CGC boxes on the floor...

IMAGE_066.jpg

Question. Would that size Legal drawer accommodate GoldenAge backerboard rows of 2? I can't tell from the pic if those are SilverAge size or something different.

I'm using Reguler Sized Mylites2 and Regular Halfbacks, two rows in each drawer. I have a long piece of cardboard between the rows so the books don't mingle. I know Silver should be doable, don't know about Gold. I'll check.

Great Idea ! What HON series # are those filing cabinets ?

I did so much moving over the last few years I just got tired of having tons of "stuff" so it made it easier to collect like that. Now that I am settled I don't feel the need to have more than that. I like to really enjoy what I have & if I have too much, it just sits there.

I did so much moving over the last few years I just got tired of having tons of "stuff" so it made it easier to collect like that. Now that I am settled I don't feel the need to have more than that. I like to really enjoy what I have & if I have too much, it just sits there.

Amen to that. Gives you a nice feeling.