• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW BIG IS YOUR.......

110 posts in this topic

hmm,

around 240 to 250 long boxes I would say, lots of other stuff and books stored/stacked around.

That's a lot. (thumbs u

Andy

Yeah but much of it is modern, and much of it is in my store

and there are a lot of duplicates. But its my collection.

:kidaround:

At this moment I have about 3800 Long boxes, 2200 short boxes and 1200 Magazine boxes.

Oh, there are no comics in them though.

:signfunny: how much are your cgc boxes? do you sell hydro-chamber paper?

Oh, i forgot to add the CGC boxes, we have about 200 of those. They are $8.00 a piece. A case of 5 is like $30.00 ($6.00 each). We dont sell that paper, sorry.

Jeff

wow....some of you have enormous collections. Where do you keep it all :insane:

Everything is kept in the "main" comic room except for the DC comics. They're in a separate spare bedroom by themselves. I obviously need to pare down somewhat because I have stacks of boxes in the middle of the room and am having to walk sideways just to get to the computer. lol:screwy:

In my personal collection I have about 10 Long boxes and 2 magazine boxes.

In my "for sale" collection I have around 450 long boxes and 20 short boxes. I used to have about 600 long boxes and 100 short boxes so I'm moving in the right direction.

-William

I was upto about 20 CGC boxes of Golden Age, but I am down to about 14 boxes now...

I still have over 50 long boxes of comics from 1960's to current, though (thumb u

First two pictures are 3 HON Legal cabs full of raw goodness, with about 6 full CGC boxes on the floor...

IMAGE_066.jpg

Question. Would that size Legal drawer accommodate GoldenAge backerboard rows of 2? I can't tell from the pic if those are SilverAge size or something different.

I'm using Reguler Sized Mylites2 and Regular Halfbacks, two rows in each drawer. I have a long piece of cardboard between the rows so the books don't mingle. I know Silver should be doable, don't know about Gold. I'll check.