• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how to post an image

6 posts in this topic

I took a picture then ... I clicked on copy ... then I went to this and I tried to activate paste ... and that was a NO NO ... so

I tried searching more about how to add an image to a post and read this under FAQ...

In order to add an image to your message or your signature, you must have the image already available on a web server and reachable by a URL. This can be an image on your own personal web page, for example. To place an image within a message, simply use the following Markup Tag:

image_name.gif

etc etc balh blah

This is like Chinese to me ... but if I do manage to figure it out ...

1. what is a good web server.

2. where is the line of posts ... that I'm sure have been posted on this so I can attempt to put a picture up.

Bottom line ... Is there some easy way to do this that an absolutely lazy insufficiently_thoughtful_person can do...that would be :insane: me.

Thanks in advance for any help ... or pm's ... and if nobody answers, I understand it's a pain ... and I may not understand it anyway (: