• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS STAN LEE, TODD MCFARLANE, ZOMBIES, INVINCIBLE- LOW PRICE UPDATE AGAIN!

161 posts in this topic

Hi All. This is NYComics first sales thread here ever.

To introduce ourself, both me and my partner are signature series witnesses.

and we sell under the EbayID- TheExperience911

We ship CGC Slabs in a priority mail box for $8

We ship to Canada for around $18.50

Worldwide- We can work it out.

Payments- We accept Money Orders or Paypal.

Okay I think that covers the bases. I just wanted to say that I have seen some awesome for sale threads here and my goal is to do the same. On a side note I have a bunch of nice modern stuff that is no longer of use to me because they are moderns and I found a tiny imperfection, so because I will not use them for SS purposes I am going to give them away. So once I get some scans up of what is for sale, I will give away freebies to the buyers. In an I'll take it sort of fashion.

One last note- Some of the books I will be selling might appear that they are on ebay.....but I just have multiples. And I hope I followed the rules :)

Awesome books! :applause:

214584980_o.jpg

Kirkman, Suydam, Romita, Lee

Asking Price- 100

:takeit:

Honored to be your first purchase on the boards! Don't close my tab just yet, though!

214584980_o.jpg

Kirkman, Suydam, Romita, Lee

Asking Price- 100

:takeit:

Honored to be your first purchase on the boards! Don't close my tab just yet, though!

Nice pick up..I was looking at that one as well! :applause: