• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS STAN LEE, TODD MCFARLANE, ZOMBIES, INVINCIBLE- LOW PRICE UPDATE AGAIN!

161 posts in this topic

Just so I know, how many freebies are coming?

one never knows how many freebies one can get :)

but you are paying attention...........I hope some other people are because here comes a fun freebie.

Ok, So here is the story behind this freebie.

My partner Chris and I were in line at the Jacob Javitts All Star Fan Fest....We were pumped because Todd McFarlane was there and there was absolutely no comic book fans besides us and another witness friend of ours.

Anyways the signing was an awesome success, Todd was super nice and signed everything. Chris and I could not believe how well everything went. Then we realized that we had this book left........."oh the pen smeared.......don't worry I will draw it into a bat for you" Todd said.

He makes an awesome Bat symbol......signs in gold perfect.......no not perfect because SOMEBODY (not me) put the book back in it's shell to fast.

217860084_o.jpg

Ok, So here is the story behind this freebie.

My partner Chris and I were in line at the Jacob Javitts All Star Fan Fest....We were pumped because Todd McFarlane was there and there was absolutely no comic book fans besides us and another witness friend of ours.

Anyways the signing was an awesome success, Todd was super nice and signed everything. Chris and I could not believe how well everything went. Then we realized that we had this book left........."oh the pen smeared.......don't worry I will draw it into a bat for you" Todd said.

He makes an awesome Bat symbol......signs in gold perfect.......no not perfect because SOMEBODY (not me) put the book back in it's shell to fast.

217860084_o.jpg

:takeit:

lol nice ;)

ALSO I edited my Paolo Rivera sketch price to be 280.

I have a very solid offer, so the price will not go any lower. This is your last chance to win this item with an I'll take it.

Let's hope I don't regret it...

but you know me, I'm a sucker for a remarked book, smudge or no smudge.

Now you're responsible for getting me my first 2 McFarlane sigs!

i missed out again. dam commute from work!

actually i saw all those freebis right after they were posted, but i didn't want to take them since i've never bought from NYcomics before and would've felt bad. :sorry:

you need to buy something to qualify for freebies ;)

214585099_o.jpg

I sold a 9.6 for 200 last week.

Asking Price- 120

PRICE DROP TO 80

PRICE DROP TO 60

X

195402638_o.jpg

This is a one of a kind Darth Vader Sketch by Walt Simonson! He did some great work on those star wars series.

Asking Price-

REDUCED PRICE 50

OK SO THESE BOOKS CAME BACK FROM THE GRAVE! LOW PRICES!