• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official Matthew Kirscht art thread

176 posts in this topic

Thanks for bumping this thread. I had never seen it before and just got the chance to go through it all.

Wow Matthew (worship)

My favorite in this thread would have to be the Candy Land piece. I really love that one.

Thanks Bryan! I really like that one too. I was doing a talk at a college a couple weeks ago, and the kids really responded to it as well, even though they grew up with the newer version of the game. There is just something subconsciously evocative about that games imagery.

Here's a teaser Matt sent me.

I asked Matt to do his version of one of my favorite comic covers BLACK CAT MYSTERY 31. From what I can tell, this is gonna be a stunner in person. This will be my third rendition of this same cover :insane:

and for reference, this is THE ORIGINAL COVER

Woah! That friggin rocks! Awesome drawing Matthew. This cover design is perfect for the Shiverbones update.

I love these Black Cat horror issues and am putting together the run of them myself. Great books!

I asked Matt to do his version of one of my favorite comic covers BLACK CAT MYSTERY 31. From what I can tell, this is gonna be a stunner in person. This will be my third rendition of this same cover :insane:

Woah! That friggin rocks! Awesome drawing Matthew. This cover design is perfect for the Shiverbones update.

I love these Black Cat horror issues and am putting together the run of them myself. Great books!

Picked it up from the post office today.

INCREDIBLE in person. Matt went above and beyond with his attention to detail :whee:

I posted several larger detail scans in my CAF

108131.jpg.0834fa8525dab12ce29e67d5dcc2e1c8.jpg

Picked it up from the post office today.

INCREDIBLE in person. Matt went above and beyond with his attention to detail :whee:

I posted several larger detail scans in my CAF

WOW.That is so nice.Saying he hit it out of the park is a vast understatement!