• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver, Bronze & Gold, High Grade, Low Grade, big discounts - LOTS OF BOOKS

783 posts in this topic

Tales to Astonish #53 - 6.5

$45

219402389_o.jpg

Very Nice :headbang: What a great thread !!

Thanks, almost all of this stuff has never been offered anywhere before, and almost nothing out of my regular inventory so far. Pretty fun to just dig through boxes you haven't seen in a few years. Hopefully I will run across something that somebody wants to buy

$45

219402389_o.jpg

Thanks, almost all of this stuff has never been offered anywhere before, and almost nothing out of my regular inventory so far. Pretty fun to just dig through boxes you haven't seen in a few years. Hopefully I will run across something that somebody wants to buy

Oh I think we all want to buy! :pullhair: just no $$ ! :cry:

$45

219402389_o.jpg

Oh I think we all want to buy! :pullhair: just no $$ ! :cry:

uh, I understand, I have this really expensive hobby, it is called buying comics.

Tales to Astonish #92 - 8.5

$40

219403659_o.jpg

I hate Dale's threads :grin: ...he has sooo many nice comics at crazy low prices. I'm going to have to go through 11 pages to pickup some more great deals.

He also is conservative when it comes to grading. Most of my purchases have been undergraded (thumbs u

Brian