• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 Grading Contest: Round 19 Results

31 posts in this topic

I messed up on Divad's score for that round. He got the grade right. I will correct it from here and it will show up after round 20 is over. doh!

Thanks Nik - For the record, a Bull puts me in a tie with Shin at #20! (53) :acclaim:

:gossip: And moves the lot (#21-53) of you back one place! :devil:

Man ... this competition is brutal. I'm in 8th place, get two bulleyes for the next two rounds, and I still don't move an inch :frustrated:

Finally alone at the top of the alternate ranking, though :devil:

Those -1 rounds really hurt you. Even if you had a 1 in those rounds, you'd be in 4th place.

I changed the chart a little bit to highlight Negative Rounds... Also to highlight the six players (Most of whom are in the top ten) who have never had a negative round. (thumbs u

Man ... this competition is brutal. I'm in 8th place, get two bulleyes for the next two rounds, and I still don't move an inch :frustrated:

Those -1 rounds really hurt you. Even if you had a 1 in those rounds, you'd be in 4th place.

I changed the chart a little bit to highlight Negative Rounds... Also to highlight the six players (Most of whom are in the top ten) who have never had a negative round. (thumbs u

doh!

:makepoint: You did all that work . . . and you couldn't find a sec to correct my score? :makepoint:

:makepoint: You did all that work . . . and you couldn't find a sec to correct my score? :makepoint:

Hey... I don't set the scores. I only format Nik's data!

Hey... I don't set the scores. I only format Nik's data!

:foryou: Just kidding, my friend.