• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props to Comgeek and Blazing Bob

7 posts in this topic

Thanks to Steve and Bob for some very nice slabbed FFs, well packaged and at a nice price. Steve is getting blasted for some reason on the board, and all I can say is that he remembered my want list, pinged me and sold me 9.8 FFs in the 150s for a very nice price. Bob came through with a book I've been looking for in grade for quite some time, again, at a very nice price. Thanks guys!

Yeah, I can't understand anyone having a pop at Steve.

Being based in the UK, I always try to make the most of higher shipping costs by stacking up a fair few books before shipping. Steve has always worked with me on this, leaving auction payments for weeks until we've got a nice bundle ready to roll. thumbsup2.gif

Nice guy, good communication, great professional service, and always seems to have some lovely stuff.

Signed: Steve's Mom

Any time you want. I ship to Canada and take international paypal. grin.gif

I know, and that's a fave Bronze book of mine (for the Avengers cross-over), but I wanted to give it a chance.

Maybe tonight if it's still available.