• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Walking Dead 1 cgc 9.8!! Invincible 1-3 all CLOSED

89 posts in this topic

Hey Gang,

Haven't offered anything for sale here in awhile, so thought I'd offer these here first b4 the bay this Friday. As always :takeit: trumps all, but pm'd offers will be considered. All U.S. shipping is FREE. Add $10 for Canada. Feel free to pm with any questions. For those that do not know me, feel free to look in the kudos section for multi sales, and my ebay name is cujobyte29, with over 1600+ 100% positive.

On a side note, my fiancee is joining everyone else on here that has recently lost her job. Well technically she's still working there, but they havnet' paid her since well before Christmas. Yeah.... don't ask!! Anyways you may see some stuff from my personal collection up this time around, so hopefully a little bit for everyone!!

Thanks and Happy New Year's everyone!!

Nick

Next Up:

Hard to sell this one off. Been offered $350 already guys, and I know my price is a bit on the aggressive side, but there's only been one up on ebay for the past 6 weeks and its at $550.

Walking Dead 1 cgc 9.8 White pages $400 :news:ON HOLD

walkingdead198.jpg

Next Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 94 cgc 9.0 OW-W pages. $135 (I know this price is a bit aggressive compared to my other spideys, but I've already been offered $135 via ebay, so will just contact that guy if none of you fellow boardies want it).

spidey9490.jpg