• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Walking Dead 1 cgc 9.8!! Invincible 1-3 all CLOSED

89 posts in this topic

Very nice books.

Thanks, at least sumone's watching this thread!! (thumbs u

There's a couple of us watching. :hi:

:hi:

You guys broke like me?? I just paid Adam for a big book, bit off more than I could chew and now with Annie's job loss... :frustrated: Anyways again feel free to shoot me pm's.

She should be going to bed soon - we are in the UK so she's not being lazy!!

Ahhhh!! :) Hopefully things are well on that side of the world!

Nobody has any money and the frost has come but apart from that everything's OK.

Great comics by the way!

Next Up:

Was going to keep this one, but will throw it into the mix for the Avengers collectors out there:

Avengers 100 cgc 9.4 White Pages! Last GPA is $325 this past month, lets do $315 SHIPPED

avengers100.jpg

Per PM

:takeit:

Paypal sent

Next Up:

Was going to keep this one, but will throw it into the mix for the Avengers collectors out there:

Avengers 100 cgc 9.4 White Pages! Last GPA is $325 this past month, lets do $315 SHIPPED

avengers100.jpg

Per PM

Paypal sent

^^ Thanks!!!

OK GUYS, bout to start my RAW Spidey Sale!!! All Prices will be 30-50% OFF Overstreet Guide. Going to work my way from mid 30's and up. If any requests, type them in, I'll scan if I have it and put it up for sale!!

First I must say that for all my RAW books, I do offer refunds, if for some reason you are unhappy. I try to grade and price fairly!! Shipping on Raw books will be $5 for U.S. (1st class up to 3 books). So here we go:

First Up (lets see who is paying attention)

Amazing Spider-Man 300 (1st Venom): 7.0 F/VF. OSPG: $78 , my price $40!!!!

spidey300front.jpg

spidey300back.jpg

Next Up:

avengers100.jpg

Per PM

Paypal sent

Great Pickup. That's an awesome cover (thumbs u

Brian