• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Walking Dead 1 cgc 9.8!! Invincible 1-3 all CLOSED

89 posts in this topic

Is he done over there??
Just finished. (thumbs u

That was nuts :juggle:

Yeah, no kidding. I was watching!!! Now buy sum cheap spideys :baiting:

Do you have a cheap #2? :baiting:

:sorry:

How bout a #51 or 47?

Is he done over there??
Just finished. (thumbs u

That was nuts :juggle:

Yeah, no kidding. I was watching!!! Now buy sum cheap spideys :baiting:

Do you have a cheap #2? :baiting:

:sorry:

How bout a #51 or 47?

3x copies of 48 but no 47, scanning the 51 now, its nice!!!

I'll start doing the Freebie thing too for buyers!! why not!!??

I'll take your next ASM 121 9.6 for free!!!

:roflmao: uh huh I bet you would!!

Ok guys, lets just do 50% OSPG for tonite on all the ASM's. If I've listed it at an 8.0, whatever that price is, I'll do a straight 50% off, kewl!!??? Tonite only. PM offers as well.

Next Up:

ASM 53 SOLID 8.5. The Only slight defect with this book, is a light printer's roller mark across the cover. I believe this could easily get pressed up to a 9.0. There is a minor chip on the cover, 2/3rd up. Other than that this book is GORGEOUS!! Vivid glossy colors!!! Back cover mark is only a partial date stamp. Beauty.

OSPG: $109.50 My price $70 SHIPPED!!! If it doesnt' sell here, I will have this pressed and then graded. Too nice a book not to.

ASM53new85.jpg

ASM53new85back.jpg

at 50% off OSPG!! :takeit:

By request:

ASM 51 (2nd app. of Kingpin) lets call it a 7.5 (probably an 8.0 though).OSPG for 8.0 is $156, I'm going to do for $80 SHIPPED!

ASM51front.jpg

ASM51back.jpg

:takeit:

and a some razy freebies! lol

You got it!! Every person that buys a raw book will get a free raw book!!!

^^

Next Up:

ASM 53 SOLID 8.5. The Only slight defect with this book, is a light printer's roller mark across the cover. I believe this could easily get pressed up to a 9.0. There is a minor chip on the cover, 2/3rd up. Other than that this book is GORGEOUS!! Vivid glossy colors!!! Back cover mark is only a partial date stamp. Beauty.

OSPG: $109.50 My price $70 SHIPPED!!! If it doesnt' sell here, I will have this pressed and then graded. Too nice a book not to.

ASM53new85.jpg

ASM53new85back.jpg

at 50% off OSPG!! :takeit:

^^ at $54.75!!