• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman's Emblem?...

3 posts in this topic

I've noticed in the early Actions and in Fleischer's cartoons, Superman's chest emblem has a black background. When did it change from red, black, and yellow to just red and yellow?

I've also noticed that the emblem on Supe's cape sometimes appears to be a green S. with yellow background.

Was it just not as consistently the same colors back then?

I've noticed in the early Actions and in Fleischer's cartoons, Superman's chest emblem has a black background. When did it change from red, black, and yellow to just red and yellow?

I've also noticed that the emblem on Supe's cape sometimes appears to be a green S. with yellow background.

All I know is that as a kid, Jerry Siegel stole the symbol from my company and i'm not happy about it. :insane:

1925.jpg

All I know is that as a kid, Jerry Siegel stole the symbol from my company and i'm not happy about it. :insane:

1925.jpg

You must be ancient :baiting: